Thursday, 24 June 2010

Why do I have such bad blackheads?

I started using a special blackhead removal face washing product, and I got more blackheads. My mom said its just because its drawing them out. But I can act like Im popping a blackhead anywhere on my nose and puss will come out. my nose is getting destroyed, and now Im getting blackheads on my chin and above my lip. The blackheads seem to be getting worse and worse, can you please help me? Also, most of the blackheads I pop will give out solid or hard puss.Why do I have such bad blackheads?
Below is a link to a website with some info on blackheads. I hope this helps.Why do I have such bad blackheads?
no
This MAY or MAY NOT work ... I have used it myself, but I don't have that serious of a problem.





If you put on toothpast and leave it on for a few minuets after you can feel it working, that usualy clears out black heads fairly well ...





NOTE:


*IT STINGS THE EYES IF IT GETS TO CLOSE


*IT WILL, AT FIRST, MAKE YOUR FACE RED AND IRRITATED LOOKING (LET YOUR FACE GET BACK TO NORMAL BEFORE YOU FREEK OUT OR ANYTHING)


*WASH OFF WITH COOL WATER


*DON'T GET IT IN YOUR EYES





That's about it ... Hope it helps ...
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>





Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
I have the exact same problem, the blackheads have stretched out the pores on my nose and the skin next to my nose, I hate it. But my dermatologist told me that the size of your pores is determined by genetics some people just have bigger pores and collect that gunk. Also I went to that website that guy posted and it says to exfoliate once a week, with a problem as bad as ours you have to exfoliate every day, not once a week. Actually I bought the proactive face wash and it has the best exfoliator I've found. Pricey though. Wash your face morning and night and not any more than that cause if you dry out your face it actually produces more oil than normal. If your face gets oily just splash water and dry or get the oil blotting sheets. Also if you use those toilet liners they have in public bathrooms they also act as an oil blotter. I've done it, it works!
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism