Thursday, 24 June 2010

I have really bad blackheads on my nose..any advice?.?

yeah okay i use the wave and it helps pretty good like on my chin,cheeks,and forehead. but i have very bad blackheads on my nose.any help?I have really bad blackheads on my nose..any advice?.?
biore nose strips and then after shave or alcohol, to close the pores, so they dont clogg agiain and use anticomedogenic make up onlyI have really bad blackheads on my nose..any advice?.?
I would actually advise you to not use biore strips or any similar strips. The strips remove the superficial layer of both the skin and the blackheads. If you have oily or sensitive skin, this will really make matters worse. And I nkow this from personal experience. I've never used a comedone extractor but I have heard that it does help get rid of them. It basically will take away the sebum and dirt or whatever it is that is in the pores without ripping off skin.
Biore' Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work WONDERS on me. I had about 60 blackheads on one side of my nose (no joke, there was literally around 60 blackheads) and using these strips got rid of all of them. They are awesome! When you peal the strip off your nose, you can see little columns of gunk that come out of the blackheads (which proves that they actually take the gunk out to keep them from reappearing). These are definitely the way to go to get rid of blackheads. Trust me, these are WONDERFUL!!
those work to. I use clearisal ultra and it works. I also make sure i dont wear make up like any kind of foundation that can clog it really bad. the liquid is really bad
I have heard a remedy as simple as toothpaste can work on blackheads. I did that myself when I was in high school years back, kind of worked then.
omggg so do i!!!! i use the bior strips they work most of the time u have to to it like every day tho. but use clearasil or clean and clear wash aslo it works
Do u have acne.


If so, see yur doctor and get put on 'isotane'


IT WORKS, gets rid off everything.


But can be a dangerous drug sometimes.





Just talk to the doctor(=
buy a comedone extractor
Biore pore strips! they're magic!
Hi!





Exfoliate totally TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!Dry coffee (ground) on moist skin, rub in gentle circles 30 seconds and rinse! Beware of messiness lol.





Also try witch hazel as a toner/ facial astringent, cost around 2$ at the pharmacy, apply liberally to your face after washing and allow it to air dry. Witch hazel will normalize your skin and help it self-regulate.





I actually found a natural 100% plant extracts facial oil that slows down your skins oil production, clears up pimples/ acne and dissolves black heads within 4-8 weeks I put all the info on my blog as it's quite detailed:





http://beautymoi.blogspot.com





I also put a full article of how to extract blackheads and steam your skin.





Black heads are basically a hardened oil mixture that was secreted from your pores and oxidized (which makes the outside part black) and since water and oil don't mix, no water based product can ';clean'; your blackheads away, just try say putting certain foundations or makeups on the mirror and if you wipe it with water it smudges all over but put a little baby oil and wipe and tada! it comes off super clean AND dissolves it. So this is basically how this oil works. It's composition is such that the skin accepts it as a healing oil and it does not clog your skin but rather protects it while the plant extracts inside go down into the pores (this absorption is made possible by applying the toner to the skin before applying the oil and then applying the dabs of oil over your moistened face), it then penetrates into the pores.








I put where to the name of the oil and prices in stores versus on eBay as well as how to apply it on my blog:








http://beautymoi.blogspot.com





Also be sure to check out all the links on my blog as they have lots of info!!!





For acne you may want to look on Google for Drying Lotion by Mario Badescu.





Take care and good luck!





Felisia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism