Saturday, 26 June 2010

How do you get rid of a bad blackhead problem?

I have these stubborn blackheads all over my nose, and I have had them since I was about seven years old. No matter what I do they wont go away. What can I do?How do you get rid of a bad blackhead problem?
try a mint mask or sea breeze or clean and clear washHow do you get rid of a bad blackhead problem?
You should see your doc and get a referal to a dermatologist so they can give you a good diagnosis as these may not be simple blackheads. See your doc for the best treatment.
Proactiv makes a really good line of acne face medicines. You have to order it though, it's not available in stores. Arbonne, another skin product name is also really good. That also has to be ordered.
Use oatmeal soap and wash your face several times a day.
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism