Thursday, 24 June 2010

I have bad acne,but most of all i have bad blackheads will proactive work?

i have alot of blackheads and i ahve used everything. i heard proactive is good does it work on blackheads to?I have bad acne,but most of all i have bad blackheads will proactive work?
I can say from personal experience that Proactiv actually does work. The best part is, if you feel that it's not working for you, you have 30(or 60) days to ship it back and get your money back. Good Luck!!I have bad acne,but most of all i have bad blackheads will proactive work?
I get facials, it takes them away. Seek a professional.
yes
yes i answer from exprence i just strated trying this and they have something just for blackheads as well call and ask about it
it can.. everyone is different though, it may work great for one and not at all for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism