Saturday, 26 June 2010

Really REALLY bad blackheads on nose and cheeks?

I have these awful, dark blackheads all over my nose and the upper parts of my cheeks. They make my pores look huge and I am very self conscious of them. I feel like people can see them even when they stand far from me. I've tried everything: pore strips, scrubs, cleansers, masks, astringents, everything that has ';promised'; to get rid of my blackheads. And no matter how many time I squeeze them out, they are never fully gone and always come back in the same spot! Also, the products I've used are evil to my sensitive skin and leave my nose dry and the skin peels so much!





Has there been anything that has worked for you?Really REALLY bad blackheads on nose and cheeks?
First are you touching your face alot?


Are you wearing glasses. I have to clean my glasses of oil many times a day, if I am not wearing my contact lenses, including sunglasses.


For that reason, don't get prescription plastic lenses, excessive cleaning will scratch the lenses.





Try face cleaners with salicylic acid.


I would try those strips, and use a mud mask 3 times a week for you.


Go to a dermatologist.


I have noticed alot of black heads on my ear lobes. I squeeze them, but there is alot, weird. So I started cleaning ear lobes with face alot more. I clean my face 2-3 times a day since oily.


So are you cleaning right, not missing the areas.


I think the black is some skin coloring melanomin


agent added to pore serum, so technically just like any other pore.


BEST------


Try foundation to cover !!!!! This may keep daily pollutant's out of pores and give you a more fighting chance also. Use face poweder on top of that, so oil that seeps though foundation doesn't attract dirt into pores. I used to use rice powder papers to wipe oil that seeped thru foundation off. But a tissue or toilet paper works, dab, don't rub.





I now use Lancome, they have some foundations for oily skin. I prefer the foundations in a pump, so I get for older skin, oil and dry skin combo control I think, because I want the pump. I don't want to pollute the foundation with fingertips, during application. On budget, until I buy another, I have Victoria Secret foundation 1/3 the price in the pump bottle now.


I also used to use an astrigent from drug store, such as Neutregena, and apply probably 4-5 times a day.


I also use straight alcohol on cotton pad if budget is low, or I am really broken out. I think it will kill bacteria causing break out. Any dermatological product I ever bought was mainly alcohol, plus


anti-biotic.Really REALLY bad blackheads on nose and cheeks?
AHAs


Use creams containing AHA's (Alpha Hydroxyl Fruit acids) like glyco-creams that will clear away any dead skin cells and ';expose'; the blackhead. Use the AHA's every 3 days or so.











Lime Juice


Make a lotion with equal parts of lime juice, almond oil and glycerin and apply on the face. It will not only cure blackheads but the discoloring spots on the face too.











Honey


Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble area.


Wash off after 10-15 minutes.











Egg White


Beat an egg white.


Add 1 tsp honey.


With a cotton swab apply on the face and leave for half an hour.


Rinse with warm water and pat it dry.


Rub cooking oil on your face and take a cloth and rub it off.











Olive or almond oil


Rinse your face with warm water to open your pores.


Generously saturate a section of washcloth with olive or almond oil.


Place a dab of toothpaste (not the gel kind) on the oily washcloth.


Gently and thoroughly rub the toothpaste over your nose with the oily cloth. Do it twice if you have a lot of blackheads.


Massage it into your whole face if you like. Add more oil or toothpaste as necessary.


Wait about 5 minutes, then rinse your face thoroughly with hot water and a clean washcloth.











Steam and moisturizer


Put a hot towel over your face for 10 minutes.


If you let it sit then the black heads can come to the surface.


Wash with warm water and soap.


Close pores with cold water and apply oil-free moisturizer.


Then rub alcohol on it for five minutes











[edit] TipsAvoid washing the face with soaps more than twice a day. Instead wash your face often with plain water splashes.


Keep your hair away from your face. Greasy hair and skin don't go together, and hair can spread infection.


Sunshine or ultra-violet light encourages skin peeling, and so helps to clear blocked pores. For this reason, sunbathing or use of sun-beds in moderation can be helpful. (Please note that continuous peeling has been linked to skin cancer.)


Always use oil-free mosturizer because you don't want to clog your pores even more.











good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism