Saturday, 26 June 2010

I have zits and blackheads bad i have tried EVRYTHING tell me what has worked for you thanks!?

70% rubbing alcohol and a wash cloth. It'll burn but it'll clean the blackheads out at least even if it does nothing to the zits which are a type of surface skin ';infection';.





My college graduate nutritionist sister says that cutting back on fatty and or surgery foods should help because in order to have clear skin it needs proper nutrition. So eat more fruits and vegetables, and if possible exterminate fast food from your diet to increase you over all health for your entire body.I have zits and blackheads bad i have tried EVRYTHING tell me what has worked for you thanks!?
My son had the same problem and we tried everything. Things from the store and prescriptions from the doctors. Then I bought him pro activ... it worked. finally. You should try the sample kit if you havent. I swear it works. I have zits and blackheads bad i have tried EVRYTHING tell me what has worked for you thanks!?
clean and clear advantage


the stuff is amazing
i had bad acne for a while. i tried some creams, antibiotics, stuff like that but what worked best fro me i will list to you bellow


-not picking


-being outside (especially the beach)


-exercise


-cutting back on sugary or fatty foods (candy is a killer)


-using soaps like dove or olay, the harsher stuff gets you 'cleaner' but it dries you out like crazy and thus cause acne
You can try proactiv or what you can do is buy a system.


that contains a wash, clarifier, and toner and do the system every morning and night i used the clinque brand its good for young woman and it worked great i used it for 6 months then stopped and i still dont get break outs and that was over 2 yrs ago
Witch hazel...its organic and an old remidy that worked for my cousin
Microdermabrasion works well with things like acne treatment facels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism