Thursday, 24 June 2010

I have really bad Blackheads what shal i do ???

ive tryed nose strips , evrythin i can think of but nothin works, i cleanse tone and moistorise twice a day, i have quite fair sensitive skin.... i just dont know what 2 do!!I have really bad Blackheads what shal i do ???
If you haven't already, I suggest using Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead clearing Scrub. I have pretty sensitive skin too so I use it since it gently clears alot of blackheads.


Also, don't touch your hands to your face because of natural oils in your fingertips that could contribute you blackheads.


Good luck! 鈾櫔I have really bad Blackheads what shal i do ???
Sounds like you may have Oily Skin...- Go to a drug store %26amp; buy some Soap that's especially designed for Oily Skin. THEN, after you've washed your face with THAT, add some acne or blackhead cream to your face- %26amp; see what happens after a week or two. ALSO; try to drink more WATER. By diluting your System on the INSIDE, you'll REDUCE the Oils on your Skin! The IMPORTANT thing is, -to keep your Face as CLEAN %26amp; DRY as possible... Good Luck! :)
exfoliate
The clearasil cleanser for blackheads works really well:)
use Noxzema facial pads. I have used them for a long time and there is not a blackhead anywhere to be found on my face. They sting/burn the first few times you use them, but your face gets used to it!!





TRY IT!!
I have the same problem.





If you wear lots of foundations, reduce what you use %26amp; bascially make sure your diet is as good as possible! Too much chocolate, etc can casue it as well as make-up!
have you tried using exfoliating gloves with a foaming exfoliator in the shower. i do this about twice a week and my skins perfect (not bragging). before you use it wash ur face with hot water to open ur pores and after you've exfoliated wash face again with cold water to close the pores and stop dirt from getting in.
Try a scrub. Do this every other day or at least once a week.
try the wave!
Exfoliaton is key. If you have a hard time with sensitive skin, you can simply use a soft washcloth to remove your cleanser. Don't scrub hard...just lightly rub it off. This is a non irritating way of exfoliating. In my experience, the blackhead stuff on the market doesn't work. Examine your products for ingredients that will cog pores such as mineral oil. Organic products can be an option. Also, steams will help to open your pores. This is what I do. I place a damp washcloth into the microwave to a hot enough temp that I can stand. I then place the washcloth over my face until it cools slightly. I repeat this about 3 times. And then I use a toner with glycolic acid. I use Clean and Clear cooling pore toner. It contains alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxy acids. It is not harsh. I also have fair and sensitive skin. Now, you will be red after this process...but it should for sure help with the blackheads. I have no problems with them anymore. Alpha hydroxy acids work WONDERS for blackheads and clogged pores. Check out www.alphahydrox.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism