Thursday, 24 June 2010

I have really bad blackheads on my nose, how can I get rid of them quickly

i don't want to order online (:


just something i can get at the drugstore


or wal-mart or even the body shop / aveda.





thanks!I have really bad blackheads on my nose, how can I get rid of them quickly
of course using tweezers to clear your pores can work.. eventually it will hurt if you have alot! but put a warm wash cloth on the pores to expand them and pushing them out and then cleaning your face while your pores are open will help anything you missed.. once that is done rinse with cold water and maybe even another cool cloth.. apply mositurizers and what not from there.





** make sure to wash hands and or tweezers.. you can spread the dirt that you released from the pores**I have really bad blackheads on my nose, how can I get rid of them quickly
1st, pop the blackheads. put alcohol on your nose so the germs dont make more blackheads.


then, get St. Ives Apricot Scrub and scrub your nose twice to three times a day.


i used to have blackheads, but after i did the following, my nose has remained clear(:
I use St . Ives Apricot scrub and the Neutrogena Wave ( both available at Wal Mart ) . I used to have a blackhead problem , but these are the solutions I found .








xoxo


much love
i heard that the neutragena wave works pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism