Thursday, 24 June 2010

Ive got really bad blackheads on my nose and no product seems to help?

try neutrogena blackhead scrub





Tazorac (Vit A)helps a lot yoo. Your skin will get real flakey. Only use a little bit. You will need a script from a doctor. Also, take Omega 3 or eat fish. This will help balance the good oil in your skin.





tweezerman makes a little stick for extractions... After cleansing and whatever mask u use... It's magic!





Although it might run... ';wait a minute... need the stick for this one...'; LOL!





I hope this helps doll


Let me know how it goes.


L








Also what the lady said above is another way.. Try boiling water with a towel over your head that is a great way to. I have done that and it really cleans out he pours.Ive got really bad blackheads on my nose and no product seems to help?
Well first off you can go get a facial and have them do extractions to remove them. It is pretty pricey to get a facial these days, but you can always go to a local school around your area (esthetics) and they will charge you very cheap since it is a school and they still will do a good job. I would refrain from using facial scrubs because they actually enlarge the pores, breakdown the elasticity in the skin, and cause broken capillaries on the face. It is way to harsh on the skin. To prevent blackheads you should exfoliate your skin once a week atleast and make sure you are using the right products on your skin. I am guessing you are either combination skin or oily. If so, you should use water based products on your skin.Ive got really bad blackheads on my nose and no product seems to help?
first try some jojoba oil and olive oil. You have to clean your nose first with warm water to make the pores open up. Then dab the oils on your nose, wait for a few minutes then you'll see they'll start popping right out. Squeeze nose gently to ease them out.





This works for me perfect!
I totally know what you mean, when I moved to england my pores got ***** up! so, one thing that really works for me is Garnier Pure 3 in 1 deep cleanser.


Just leave in on as a mask till it drys, then wet it and use as a scrub and wash off.


it does miracles!
Try boiling some water on a stove...grab a towel and place it over your head while leaning over the boiling water...this will open up your pores and then you can squeeze out that blackheads!!! Sounds weird but it works.
proactiv is a good product that worked for my husbands back. But, you said that no product seems to work. Crap. I don't know then.
This is going to sound really strange but try washing your face with metholayted spirits.
have you tryed using facal scrubs.. they worked for me :) not sure if you have tryed that yet
tooth paste. Not kidding, look it up.
they sure are fun to squeeze

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism