Thursday, 24 June 2010

I have really bad blackheads, not a lot of money, and very sensitive skin... what should I do?

They are mostly by my nose, and on my chins, they aren't big, there is just a lot of them. They are annoying, and ugly!I have really bad blackheads, not a lot of money, and very sensitive skin... what should I do?
For the most obvous ones on your nose, pay a trip to the local drug store and look through the skin care sections until you find ';pore strips';


they're sticky things that go on your nose. You leave them on for about 20 minutes and then when you peel them off, they take blackheads with them. Voila!I have really bad blackheads, not a lot of money, and very sensitive skin... what should I do?
You should buy a Panoxyl Bar it works wonders. Just use it twice a day and you'll see results in a week.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
The cheapest way 2 get way of black heads is really simple. All u have 2 do is wash ur face in the morning with clear water and right before u go to sleep with clear water (nothing else: soap,face wash...etc) and Ur problems should clear up in seconfs!!!!@


PS. Good Luck
I've read that lemon juice can get rid of it. I haven't tried it myself, but read up on it and see if its right for you.





Okay, I tried linking to the website where I read about it, but Yahoo won't let me do it. So, if you want, just email me. :)
Use a very strong vacuum cleaner and a funnel that comes to a very small point...then suck those babies out of there!
I would recommend for treating your blackheads zenmed's scars and hyperpigmentation kit. It can be used on any type of skin and has no side effects. It's priced about $50 and is worth it's price due to its effectiveness of removing blackheads, scars and aging lines in a short span. So it maybe a bit costly but the results are guaranteed. Afterall you wouldn't like to pay little and little and end up paying a big amount.
ok im sure you can afford blackhead removing


face soap


you first splash your face with warm water


warm water opens your pores


and you scrub the face soap on your face real good


then wash off with warm water


after soap is all cleaned off


splash your face a couple times with cold water


cold water closes your pored


kinda irritating process but it works


and the cold water may not be the best feeling but


heck do it for your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism