Saturday, 26 June 2010

My sister has really bad blackheads. How can she get rid of them?

My sis has really bad blackheads on the side of her nose. Her nose is kind of flat, so oil and dirt gets trapped really easily on the sides of her nose. The blackheads are really noticeable, but only if you bend her nose. The rest of her face is clear. We have tried the Biore Face Strips, but they don't work for the blackheads. Is there any affordable(i'm talking, not a salon) way to get rid of these little pesks?? Also she says the sides of her nose(the blackheads) make it sensative if you rub it/touch it.My sister has really bad blackheads. How can she get rid of them?
use something to exfoliate the area and then try the biore if you still have some. if not get q tips and squeeze them out. this keeps you from infecting the area w/ the bacteria on your hand, even if you just wash them there is still some there. it may hurt to squeeze them out... definately exfoliate and then get a hot towel and place it over the nose to open the pores before you squeez.My sister has really bad blackheads. How can she get rid of them?
Try going to a beauty supply store or Ulta and asking them for a cleanser that would help with the oily build up. You can buy stuff to do facials at home that would help, including the little tool the salon would use to clean up the blackheads. Local beauty colleges offer very affordable facials as well. Much cheaper then a salon.
I have the same kind of nose and I have the same problem.





This might sound weird, but it REALLY helps. At the grocery store, they sell something called whipped honey. At night, spread some on your nose and leave it for the whole night. (Try to sleep on your back. Whipped honey is very sticky.) When you wake up, wash it off. Your blackheads should be clear.





Also, once every three days, use a facial scub to exfoliate your skin.





Hope I helped!






I have the same problem but they're all over my nose! I hate them - they make me feel so self conscious. I don't have enough to buy really expensive products, and I always feel people are looking at them. I don't have any treatments or anything, I normally squeeze them (gross and bad thing to do). Sorry this was a pointless answer.
a simple way is. Use really hot water and wash your face your pores will open up. then wash your face witha scrub or a normal face wash then use cold water to close them up. do that everyday but use a gental face ash from then on becuase its bad to use a scrub everyday.
tell her to call her nearest collage for an appointment with a beauty therapist,who will treat and get rid for a very cheap price,she can go every week if need be,and be told exactly whats best products for her skins needs. lol good luck
use a acne solution I had them too used this stuff my mom suggested and it dried them up eventually they ceased to be a problem after one night because they get dry and pop
lemon juice and ice cubes use them till ther gone and keep using the ice cubes to keep the pores closed
try a scrub that is made specifically for blackheads like clean and clear. i hear that works. also try exfoliating.
Proactive works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism