Thursday, 24 June 2010

How can I fight blackheads,I have only very bad blackheads NO spots at all.;(?

My face is oily and dry, I have this problem from 15 years now.


I have tryed allot of things but nothing works.;(


Please help.How can I fight blackheads,I have only very bad blackheads NO spots at all.;(?
Look into micro dermabrasion, and using toner after cleansing to help close the poresHow can I fight blackheads,I have only very bad blackheads NO spots at all.;(?
yeah, blackhead clearning cleanser, facial scrub.. blackhead strips are great.. also try steam... in the shower use scrub with microbeads in.. the steam opens up your pores and the scrub will remove dirt in them. thats what i do. also make sure you remove foundation at night. hope that helps
This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Try clean and clear blackhead clearing cleanser.





It really does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism