Saturday, 26 June 2010

I have really bad blackheads.?

I have horrible blackheads on my nose and you can see them from pretty far away. I have tried everything scrubs, cleansers, patches.You name it I've done it. Now is there anything that will proficiently clear my blackheads and keep them under control?I have really bad blackheads.?
I'm with you on this. I've tried everything you can think of as well. I've also spent so much money on trying to find a treatment for it. None of the stuff has worked for me.





I was doing some internet search and think I may have finally found the answer. Baking soda!





All you have to do is get the stuff and add a lil water to make a paste. Use it as a scrub or sleep with the stuff on and omg! it does wonders. Here's a link to the website I found it on. It is by far the best thing I've ever used! It leaves my skin feeling amazing and my pores have shrinken like you would not believe.





You've got nothing to lose. Try it.


Geez I know I sound like a spokes person for the stuff. :)I have really bad blackheads.?
Well first of all don't you ever touch that nose with dirty hands, not even with clean hand, even if it itches! Just don't touch it, it only brings more bacteria and dirt to your pores, clogging them!


Secondly, wash your face in the morning and at night, don't skip or they will come back! when you wash you clean your pores.


Try sweating that also cleanses, and drink lots of water, that also majorly helps.


Maybe you can go to some professional place to get your face done and then just wash your face every day (do not skip for anything) and drinks lots of water. have you tried doing this?
First of all, you stop touching your black heads with cleansers scrubs, or anything else.. This will only end up in scarring. Usually it is a condition that resolves on its own.. I think ways of speeding up the process is by taking madications like salicylic acid or topical retinoids. Also you may need to take an antibiotic because you the reason for the black head is a bacteria called corynebacterium acne.. The most important thing is that you don't play with the lesions or things will get worse. Hope that helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism