Thursday, 24 June 2010

I have very bad, BAD blackheads on my nose area; anyway to get rid of them?

My nose is filled with blackheads. I'm embaressed and don't know what to do. I tried anything. Now, I want to try only natural techniques. Anyone have any ideas how to make them go away?I have very bad, BAD blackheads on my nose area; anyway to get rid of them?
use a warming face mask, on the description on the back make sure it says it will open pores. After the face mask use one of the 'Bior' strips that remove blackheads, works wonders.I have very bad, BAD blackheads on my nose area; anyway to get rid of them?
Blackheads may be treated with acne medication, such as salicylic acid, exfoliants, topical retinoids, or they may be extracted using a blackhead stripper or comedone extractor - an adhesive, tape-like strip which is stuck to the nose and removed after ten minutes later, taking the blackheads underneath with it.
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using powdered orange peel and yogurt, it should be applied and when dry scrub with circular motion and wash with warm water. It opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I'm not sure what you meant by 'natural', but you could try st. ives apricot scrub (they make it for sensitive skin if you're prone to breakouts). You can also try Biore pore strips.. kind of uncomforable, but it works! Do both once to twice a week.
blackhead removal strips are the easiest way of removing them


or you can get walnut facial scrub and massage the scrub around your nasal area .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism