Saturday, 26 June 2010

REALLY bad blackheads????!!?

My blackheads are big and dark. Its disgusting and I can't stand it anymore. I used boire strips but that doesn't pull out the blackheads. I don't wanna pop them either. HELP? PLEASE?REALLY bad blackheads????!!?
Here are a few effective treatments for blackheads:





Do once-a-day cleansing with a mild soap or facial scrub


Avoid oil-based makeup


Avoid harsh abrasives


You can use acne wash that has benzoyl peroxide


You can use a Blackhead Eraser by Clean and Clear and similar products from NeutrogenaREALLY bad blackheads????!!?
what really works for me is clean and clear blackhead scrub......... its affordable around 5-6 bucks and it works well for me!!





find it at your local walgreens or cvs and then give it a try(:


if it doesnt work for you, return it....





but it works awesome for me!!!





you must use it daily though till they are fully gone and even when they are gone use it a couple times a week that way they dont come back.





hope this helped (=
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism