Thursday, 24 June 2010

I have bad blackheads can someone help?

I get blackheads on my nose i pop them on the top but on the sides i get them and they are disgusting.What is the best treatment that i can use.I have bad blackheads can someone help?
That have great skin care products at general stores like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. They have something like blackhead removal in Clean-n-Clear, I believe, and maybe some cream or gel in Neutrogena. I'm not for sure what they're called but just go to that section in Wal-Mart and check it out. They really work!I have bad blackheads can someone help?
I use Clean and clear blackheads. Every night I scrub vigoriously on my nose and then use a toner after. Don't pop them, I reckon this is the best method. REmember to keep your skin clean, wash face twice day and night.
neutrogena blackhead scrub works wonders. scrub your nose twice a day n use nose strips n your nose will be 100 times better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism