Thursday, 24 June 2010

What is the best make up that really hides your pimples, bad skin, blackheads, bumps, etc.?

I'm a guy, I have blackheads, pimples, and redness, I'm not gay, I only use make up to hide my bad face. But I really want make up that will make people say ';WOW!'; and I'd look like a movie star or somewhat.What is the best make up that really hides your pimples, bad skin, blackheads, bumps, etc.?
I use SheerCover (when I can steal it from my mom :P) I'm pretty sure you can only get it from TV offers, but you could probably also get it online. It's a loose mineral powder (and it also comes with concealer) and minerals are good for your skin. The issue with SheerCover though is the fact that it isn't available in stores (I don't THINK, you can research it if you wish) and it's also rather expensive. Actually, a lot of drugstore makeup companies are coming out with loose mineral powder, so try that out for size.





On the days when I don't feel like jacking stuff from my mother, I have a pressed powder courtesy of The Body Shop. It's more economical than the SheerCover and you can get it obviously at your local mall (I've never been to a mall without a Body Shop). It works fairly well and doesn't look cakey on the skin. If you have oily skin, before you apply powder I'd recommend investing in some blotting papers. You can get them fairly cheap at The Body Shop or your local drugstore. Really, don't get the Mac ones. The drugstore/Body Shop ones to the same thing for a lot less. The blotting papers will help get rid of excess oil and shine, and will help keep your pores from clogging.





Hope I helped :)





P.S. You're totally not gay for wanting cover-up. I applaud you, actually, because there are many guys with really gross actually barf-worthy acne that could really be helped with a bit of makeup. You just have to find the right kind for you that doesn't look obvious.What is the best make up that really hides your pimples, bad skin, blackheads, bumps, etc.?
well for blemishes and other red marks you should use a green concealer (i use Maybelline Cover Stick, you can find it at any walmart for pretty cheap). it might seem strange to apply green makeup to your face but if you dab a bit on the redness and blend a little, it can counteract the redness. you might need a little skin tone concealer over the green as well. hope it helps :)
You should try some of the Hollywood mineral makeup from LA Minerals.


They have like a zillion shades, so one is sure to match you.


Their greenish concealer will hide the redness, then put the foundation over it.


It doesn't sweat off easily, and if you do this trick it will look soooo much more natural...nobody will know you are wearing it!


Get a damp wash cloth and press it over your face after you get done putting on the makeup. It will make it ';one'; with your skin and you'll look great!


Plus mineral makeup won't make your skin worse!


Wash your face good at night with an acne wash and moisturize with the clean and clear lotion.


Oh...you can get samples from their website for $1 and they ship them free.


http://www.laminerals.com
I use MAC. It works. There's cover up you have to get it right for your skin tone or else it'll look bad. Try the MAC counter at macy's and try to get a sheer powder, too.
YOUR BEST BET IS GET TO A DERMATOLOGIST AND HAVE IT CLEARED UP.Make up only makes it worse, after you get treatment then you will wow them.
Merle Norman long lasting foundation. It REALLY works!
i kno how u feel!!


i use Neutrogena Skin Clearing oil free concealer.


its great becuz it covers up ur pimples and at the same time helps them cuz it has salicylic acid!
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism