Saturday, 26 June 2010

What products should I use for bad blackheads & occasional bad zits?

I have, of course, heard of tons of products to help acne, blackheads, pimple, etc., BUT considering I don't have the money to go buy a at-home spa I'm not sure what to use or do.


I don't have bad acne (thank goodness, but I get bad pimples in my hairline, and occasionally on my nose.


My worst problem is my blackheads which accumulate on the side of my nose, are super hard to get off...


Anyway, I am about to start the Clean %26amp; Clear ADVANTAGE deal with all the bangs and whistles, but before I do, anyone have a better suggestion?What products should I use for bad blackheads %26amp; occasional bad zits?
I use the Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology by Neutrogena. It's in an Orange bottle. Make sure it says ';With Microclear Technology'; on it. It's somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. And always moisturize your skin if it feels tight. I use the Soft Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 by Clean and Clear. It's, also, somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. Cleanse your face twice a day, once when you wake up and once before you go to bed.





Or, for blackheads, you could go with the really crazy option, Elmer's Glue! Use Elmer's glue on your face to get rid of blackheads. Simply apply the glue to your face and peel off when dry.





Also, for your hairline, powder Your roots.If your hairline starts to look greasy, dig up a big, fluffy makeup brush, and dip it into a pot of loose powder. Tap it once on the back of your hand to remove the excess, and then dust it over your roots. It mops up oil and blends into your strands.











What products should I use for bad blackheads %26amp; occasional bad zits?
warm soapy water and clean washcloth, followed by warm water rinse with a different clean wash cloth. wash hands often during the day and most importantly, keep hands off face: the biggest cause of facial skin issues is unclean hands on the face (followed by unclean hair in face)
Get 10% (or 5% if you have sensitive skin) Benzoyl Peroxide. It dries out those zits and zaps them away! I've used it for a DAY, and it's already better.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
Try the Biore line. The Ice Cleanser, Astringent, Blackhead Scrub, Pore Strips, and Moisturizer.
Well, drinking water (,not too much), is good for your skin, removing pimples, softer skin...
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism