Thursday, 24 June 2010

Does ProActive really work? I don't really get pimples, but I have BAD blackheads and I need help!!!?

I am REALLY bad about picking on my face. I am in the bathroom every other day for at least an hour picking on my face. I dont' really get pimples, but I get really really bad blackheads. I'm really starting to tear up my face. Its got tons of scars and ';pockets'; and I haven't found anything that works for me. I've wasted sooo much money trying all the newest and latest acne medications, but still nothing works. I cry all the time, I don't go out sometimes because of my face. It sounds bad, but I would be such a nicer, happier and better person if I didn't have to worry about my face. I just want to have skin that needs to be washed once in the morning and once at night and its clear. I'm sick of picking, and worrying about having to go home at night and spend an hour tearing up my face. Please, someone help.Does ProActive really work? I don't really get pimples, but I have BAD blackheads and I need help!!!?
yeah it does i have that problem, and i used a product called acne free which is like proactive, but cheeper and my face cleared up in days.


you can find it at walmartDoes ProActive really work? I don't really get pimples, but I have BAD blackheads and I need help!!!?
Sounds to me like you have other compulsive issues if you spend hours in the bathroom picking on your face...you don't need proactive ...you need prozac!!!!
PROACTIVE REALLY DO WORK BUT MAKE SURE U GET (PROACTIVE) AND NOT THAT OTHER FAKE STUFF THAT IS OUT THERE.
NO! it's a scam!!!!








they prey on desperate people.








go to a dermatologist. if you don't like what he/she does, go to another one.





keep going to different ones until you find one that can help you.
I got the trial size Proactiv and it hasn't done anything for my blackheads. That's the only REAL problem I have. Not a bad problem, but like you I pick. I've been using it for 30 days and the blackheads are still there. In the beginning, they suggest not using it daily...maybe that's why it hasn't work yet. I'm still waiting to look like Vanessa Williams :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism