Saturday, 26 June 2010

I look after my skin but i have bad blackheads and am starting to get acne?

and to top it all off i can't hide it with foundation or powder because it brings up all this dry skin, i dont know whats happening! i have combination skin, and alternate between moisturisers because after a while they burn my skin, i use biore face scrub and will usually do a chocolate face mask once a month or so, i think im getting heaps of pimples because of me over moisturizing my skin lately but i really hate everyone seeing millions of blackheads on my chin and tip of my nose :( anybody help please!I look after my skin but i have bad blackheads and am starting to get acne?
i'll give u some home remedies which u can try out


Take one tablespoon black pepper powder and add to it enough curd to make thick paste. Apply on the infected area and let it dry. Wash off after 5-7 minutes. This is an effective cure for blackheads or to get rid of blackheads.


The benzol peroxide helps to soften the blackheads with the oxygen it contains.





An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using orange peel and youghurt. It also opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads. Take 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder and add 4 tablespoons of yoghurt to make a paste. Apply all over the face, while gently rubbing in circular motion. Wash off with cold water. An excellent way to prevent clogged pores and keep the skin clean and healthy.





and visit this lin for more details





btw it worked for me i tried it long time ago











good luck!I look after my skin but i have bad blackheads and am starting to get acne?
This sounds counter-intuitive, but your efforts to eradicate your blackheads may be causing the dry skin and acne. It sounds like your skin may be sensitive (cleansers and moisturizers may tingle; they should never sting). Try buying a soap-free cleanser (Aveeno makes good ones) and stop the harsh exfoliating. I have sensitive skin, and I was a big fan of the Apricot Scrub. I stopped using it and switched to the Aveeno cleanser (applied with a washcloth for gentle exfoliation) and it really helped.





As for the blackheads, you can draw them out without scrubbing by using an activated charcoal mask. Origins makes a great one. Only use it twice a week maximum, though, as it does draw out moisture too. And remember to keep moisturizing.
What I recommend you do is use the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub for Acne and Blackhead Control. It's really gentle and works great for me when I break out or for the blackheads on my nose. You don't need to overmoisturize, but just make sure you moisturize at least once a day, especially before putting on foundation, or else it will give you the ';dry skin'; look.
Biore ice cleanser and Biore toner in the morning and Neutrogena sensitive OIL FREE moisturizer before using makeup.





Clearasil gel OIL FREE cleanser and Clearasil ULTRA deep pore cleansing pads at night








This has worked WONDERS for my skin and I don't dare change it.... Also, you need to make sure you drink lots of water daily!!! And don't ever sleep with makeup on! (And keep your cell phone away from skin when on for long periods of time... that can cause breakouts on your cheeks!)
acne isn't just from having oily skin....what you eat has a *major* impact. if you eat a lot of carbs, even ';healthy'; things like whole wheat bread, that can cause acne. so really pay attention to what you eat for a few days. eat your veggies (even though they're gross) and avoid cake, cracker, bread, chips, etc (obviously don't give it up entirely, just make sure you're balanced)
Try Clean%26amp;Clear blackhead eraser it works super well and after that you should try C%26amp;C face wash and face cream I love the stuff it work great!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Hksg8B4鈥?/a>


I tried it and it works great.
cut down on the chocolate, or bad foods that you eatt,


always eat healthy like appless and all that.


also


use proactivee


its greaatt
Use the Biore blackhead strips! I used one last night and my nose is SO smooth now! They have them for the chin too I think.
Use a scrubber
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism