Saturday, 26 June 2010

Could my face mask cause my blackheads to get worse?

I use Freeman facial peel off mask cucumber. It says its supposed to get rid of impurities. I've used it twice now and it only seems to make my blackheads worse and more noticeable. Could it be that I need to keep using it to get it to work or should I stop now to avoid even worse damage?Could my face mask cause my blackheads to get worse?
I used to love using those masks for blackheads because I love how it can take out everything and you can see them on there!





It was just too cool to be true but then i realized that it only widens my pores thus allowing them to stay big and more oil and stuff to get clogged in them..





so then producing more black heads..





I'd say just don't use those masks for blackheads if that is what you are using...Could my face mask cause my blackheads to get worse?
It usually takes time for these things to work. However, I have had bad experiences with Freeman brand. I only use stuff from the Body Shop. The seaween line works amazing for blackheads and whiteheads so I suggest trying that. I would use a nice exfoliating face wash followed by a nice, light moisturizer. The I would get a wash off mask, not peel off. The Ionic Seaweek Clay Mask works awsome!
Some peel off masks will make your impuriteis worse. If your skin is oily try a clay based mask, if your skin is dry a peel off mask may not be what you need.
Make sure you follow any face mask with an exfoliating scrub to get all of it off. It could be that little bits of the face mask get stuck in your pores and clog them further.
It might have oils in it which just add to the oil thats already on your skin which can cause more blackheads. Try a scrub face wash or something.
You could have sensitive skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism