Saturday, 26 June 2010

Eeek! Super bad blackheads?

I get them really bad on my nose! I've tried the Biore Pore Strips, and they don't really do much for me. Any other suggestions, that don't cost a ton?





Thanks! (:Eeek! Super bad blackheads?
I use clean and clear blackhead cleanser. Every night I will scrub vigoriously. Use a toner and proper skincare after.


Wash your face twice day and night. Your face has to be maintained clean to prevent blackheads. Eeek! Super bad blackheads?
Try steaming your face nightly with 1 drop each of Cinnamon, clove and thyme essential oil for 15 minutes . Then place an egg white mask (just egg whites) or cook oatmeal and make a paste. Leave on for 10 minutes remove with warm water. Splash with tepid or room temperature for 1 minute.


You can also use witch Hazel morning and night. It is cheap and over times is very good for the skin. Smells a Little funny.
just pop them with ur nails it works fine and its not expensive =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism