Saturday, 26 June 2010

How do i get rid of bad blackheads.. and quick?

i've had a problem with spots for a while.. i'm 15.


recently went to the doctors and he gave me something for spots.


but because i was always preoccupied with the spots i never noticed the blackheads (its not because of the tablets i've always had them just didn't really see them)


They're covering my nose (it looks sponge like..they're every where some on my cheeks,chin and forehead- basically all over my face.





I don't really have money to spend on products that don't work. my parents don't even have money to give me.. recession so if its a gardened work i would buy it unless threes some simple way.





I heard of steaming your face? and squeezing them- but i tried that and it just left finger mark all over my face (and they're tricky to get at around the nose)





I'm SO embarrassed with them..can anyone help?How do i get rid of bad blackheads.. and quick?
Use the packet that has black heads remover you put some water on it then put it on your nose for 15mins and take it off. You can buy it from WalmartHow do i get rid of bad blackheads.. and quick?
btw; you dont squeeze blackheads, thats what you do to whiteheads.


scratch them off or use a needle like what you would do if you had a splinter.


you should use some kind of facial wash/scrup %26amp; moisturize daily. as dry skin causes spots
I'm sorry to say this, but blackheads do not go away by themselves. Don't listen to anyone who tells you some product will make them go away. Blackheads sit deep in your skin and that's why they don't go away. You will have to squeeze them out. I have a bunch of blackheads too and I have to squeeze them out. It will leave finger marks on your face and that's why you should do it at night. A few hours before you're going to bed. That way the finger marks will be gone by the time you get up for school, or anything else. You can get a scrub to scrub off the dead skin cells on your body. It won't do too much but it will take off one of the layers of skin that is covering the blackhead. You can also squeeze them out after you've taken a shower. That way it won't hurt as much because your skin is damp. Make sure that your hands and nails are clean when you do this though. If you have dirty hands or fingers the blackhead might get infected and then it'll just turn into a pimple. Hope I could help.
Biore nose strips work really well. You can purchase them at really any drug store; Walgreens, Rite Aid, Longs, CVS, etc.


Just be careful when pulling them off...it can hurt like a b***h.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism