Saturday, 26 June 2010

How can I remove blackheads from my nose? It's really bad it looks like a have a strawberry nose..any answers

Save your money on creams and cleansers that can damage your skin. I can guarantee results by doing the following. I Noticed a few years back that I started to build up whatever it is builds up under your pores especially on your nose area. Out of coincidence I solved this problem. Let me elaborate how I got to it. I am a person that works out a lot so I am constantly exposed to certain elements that can make your skin a bit dirtier than others. In addition my diet is made up of a high percentage of protein which over time can clog your pores.on the long run) Don't get me wrong protein is good.


In a process on training for a triathlon I considered using a steam room to toughen up my training. So guess what after only two 20 minute sessions inside the steam. Waalaa it was as if I had a nose job for real. During the 20 minutes inside the sauna I softly rubbed my nose a few times to scrub off the build up. Make sure you breath through your nose to open up your pores from the inside of your nose. If you are human you will see results. Not only will you loose weight but you will feel energized.


If you can't get to a steam room buy yourself a facial steam machine and breath through your nose. But I do recommend the steam room. Use a moisturizer afterwardsHow can I remove blackheads from my nose? It's really bad it looks like a have a strawberry nose..any answers
What I used to do %26amp; it don't give you a red nose like the strips when you rip them off. Is Hold a hot to very warm wash cloth on your nose for 5 min. Then use a finger nail to scrape off the easy black heads. Then for the tougher ones wipe them with a alcohol swab. Most house holds have these items %26amp; you don't have to go %26amp; buy a bunch of expensive stuff that you find out later doesn't work. Good LuckHow can I remove blackheads from my nose? It's really bad it looks like a have a strawberry nose..any answers
i know me too!! i've don't everything to get rid of them and astringant makes it worse! please tell me if you get a good answer
there are scrubbing cleaners that help clean out pores.
just every day clean your face with soup and water
pore strips, they really do work.
I know what you mean. I have exactly the same problem. I tried everything. The only thing that worked for me is those little no pore nose pads. Avon makes them. So does a few other not very well known companies. They take out about 90% of the hair. It looks much better. The hair grows back in 10 days. That is the best thing I found. I'm sorry to say nothing removes 100%. Good luck!
The blackheads are waxy. Try the biore strips, which really really work. Make sure you use warm water first to kind of open your pores then apply the strip to a damp nose, wait to dry, and be amazed at how gross your nose is! I use them all of the time.
You're sick. Blackheads are nothing more than dirty pores. Wash your face!
You'll never get rid of them completely. Trust me. No one is looking at them nearly as closely as you are. Stop obsessing.
Use the biore black head strips. It's best to use them after a hot shower. The hot steam allows your pores to open and you skin get more elasticity. It makes the strips more effective.
Use Biore pore strips


Exfoliate your skin
Acne medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism