Saturday, 26 June 2010

I have blackheads really bad on my nose i think ive tried everything from the store!any suggestions?

Blackheads get their dark colour through excess skin pigment, not dirt 鈥pply tomato juice it reduces pores and for blackheads try this home remedy it works for me


http://cashsunshine.blogspot.com/2008/06鈥?/a>I have blackheads really bad on my nose i think ive tried everything from the store!any suggestions?
me too! but now mine are going away because every night i use this technique.








1~wet your face





2~apply normal face wash{be sure theres no beads or anything in it, like soap but made for your face (please dont use soap itl make it worse)} rub all over your face especially your nose.





3~take a bath scrunchy, like a girl uses, and rub on your face all over, rub mostly on your nose though{note: it will make your nose red and a little raw for the first few days you use it}





4~rinse, reapeat





5~take an exfloiating scrub.{this time be sure there IS beads in it} rub all over your face, especially your nose. do not rinse, just let it dry and go to bed.








hope i helped :)I have blackheads really bad on my nose i think ive tried everything from the store!any suggestions?
Biore nose strips work well on my nose.


I f you haven't already tried them, I suggest you do.


After you use them put the nose strip under a bright light you can see all the **** it pulled off of your nose. It always amazes me.


There is also an exfoliater by Biore I use that get rid of blackheads.


Biore products work great.
Make a face mask from mashed up avocados or mashed up bananas and a little honey from a jar, put on your face, and leave on for 10-12 mins. When you wash it off (it will come off easily) you will have smooth, clear skin and no blackheads.
Try BIORE nose STRIPS...you wet your nose then sick on the nose strick, pat it down let it Dry 15 min and Quickly Rip off along with the 100's of mini blk head soldiers...IT WORKS ...get it at a local drug store./.
buy some biore strips from a drugstore, its basically a sticky piece of paper that you put on your nose and then pull off, they work very well.
mix water sugar and lime i never tried it but mi frends say it works
steaming! Then exfoliate
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism