Friday, 11 December 2009

What is good to use to prevent blackheads on your face?

My daughter, niece and even my brother has had fights with acne and blackheads and the AVON True Porefection Line of products is what has cleared it up for them. This line of products includes the Skin Refining Cleanser, Skin Refining Toner, Oil-Free Skin-Clearing Lotion (contains salicylic acid) and the Skin Refining Mask. Using a regimen such as this as directed has worked wonders for them and even myself at my age when occasional break-outs occur.What is good to use to prevent blackheads on your face?
every day when you wake up wash your face with warm water,do not use different kinds of soaps or face cleansers, after you wash your face at least 3 times in a session use very soft cotton towel gently rub your face do not put on any make up at least for half an hour repeat this 3 times every day kido.What is good to use to prevent blackheads on your face?
Clense tone and moisturise morning and night make sure you wash your face and fully remove make up.
I have had a problem with those annoying, to say the least, more like gross! blackheads. I found cleansers that have little granules in them help prevent mine from being so bad. (I would love to hear someones remedy to completely prevent them). I add some granulated face cleanser to a warm wash cloth and scrub away. I mostly get them on my upper cheeks and temple area. I think most people do. If I stop using the cleansers, I get those things so bad again! it's horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism