Friday, 11 December 2009

Blackheads, is there any way to get rid of or prevent them?

I've had blackheads on my nose and chin since I was a young teen. Now I'm 32 and they just seem to be getting worse and worse, the more I scour, squeeze and wash (I know you're not supposed to squeeze), the worse they look. Now they're starting to appear on my forehead, cheeks and sides of my mouth and it's so disgusting. I think people must think I never wash my face. I've squeezed them for years as this makes the skin look better, but a few days later they're all back again, plus my nose pores are getting quite large. Could a dermatologist help? Any ideas anyone?!Blackheads, is there any way to get rid of or prevent them?
I know that coming from a guy this is going to sound typicall, but if you live near the beach try to spend as much time in the water as possible. I had a friend with poor quality skin and she started to surf. It wasn't more than a few weeks all her black heads and very minor acne cleared up. As well as regular facial cleaning is a must. If not I am so convinced that salt water was the trick, try washing your face with salt water on a daily basis.Blackheads, is there any way to get rid of or prevent them?
I wash my face usually 4 times a week at night with a salicylic acid (found in some acne wash products). The best one to use is the Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser by Neutrogena. After you wash your face immediately pat down with a cotton washcloth. After it's somewhat dry, put an OIL-FREE lotion on it. If it's all the way dry your face may dry up and peel even if you put the lotion on it. Hope i helped!
this article has some treatments on acne and scaring that could help you
use nuetragena blackhead removal face pads, they work great, the first time i used it about half of mine came off.also it helps to prevent them, and since i have been using them i dont have or get anymore.
well u should use blackhead cream
what I use is uhh BIORE BLACK HEAD REMOVAL ULTRA
I use the Revlon black head remover when I am in the bath tub. My pores open up and I gently scrape the tool along my face. I think it works great. It's cheap but don't leave it in the bathtub or it will rust.
Have you tired Biore pore strips?
Take it from me...because I've battled acne all of my life and I'm 36--I have tried everything and what really works and fast is Oxy with Benzoyl Peroxide. It tightens your pores, dries up the zits almost overnight, fades the redness. It can dry your face a little, so always use an oil-free moisturizer with sunscreen. The sunscreen seems to help keep the zits away, too. If none of this helps...depending on how severe your case is, Acutane works wonders but has bad side effects. It does clear up very bad acne, though. I used it when I was 20. Also...stay away from any make-up or powders that have any kind of oil and always moisturize your face at night and before putting on make-up. It keeps your skin from producing too much of its own oils. I have tried it all and Aveeno works good...the moisturizers, facial cleansers, eveything. Also...use L'oreal Visible Lift make-up base...it has sunscreen and glycolic acid so it helps shrink pores and keep your face from breaking out. Diet has a HUGE factor in keeping your face clear and blackheads from forming. Drinks LOTS of water (this in itself can keep zits away) and avoid too much of cokes, tea, coffee, chocolate. These things really do break you out. I think it effects your nerves and speeds up your oil formation and therefore causes ZITS ! Have them only occasionally and you'll be fine. I can tell a big difference when I have stayed away from that junk. Keep your shower clean, also. The build-up of mold/fungus/algae can also lead to acne on your body and face. Always use clean towels every time you shower and always use clean rags and hand towels. After a while of this routine...you'll see the difference. Good luck !!
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism