Sunday, 13 December 2009

Bad blackheads?

my family is known for having huge pores and we have bad blackheads!





what creams/face wash/anything could i use to make my blackheads come out?!





Also what is a blackhead? some people say its oil and some say its dirt and some say its both!Bad blackheads?
A blackhead is a non-inflammatory acne lesion that is filled with excess oil and dead skin cells. Meaning, it's just oil and dead skin. It can get worse with dirt.





I used to have terrible blackheads on my chin. But I used Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash. Salicylic acid is really good, and St. Ives makes a nice facial wash with apricots and 2% salicylic acid (I use this as well.) Also try Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel at night, that gets blackheads, whiteheads and acne gone a lot quicker. Also try stuff with Zinc Oxide in it, and benzoyl peroxide (but not ProActiv. That stuff dried out my face really quickly.)Bad blackheads?
Its both oil and dirt and man do they suck my 13 year old daughter has them bad. I know a web-site that has home remedies that have worked well for her. I will send you some links.


Good luck, sweetie.


GK
you can try using masks once a week, and and exfoliating once or twice a week if it doesnt dry out your face too much. i use the body shop's tea tree oil blackhead eliminating mask. it seems to work, you just can't overdo it (or any mask/exfoliator) because it will dry out your skin and cause more acne/blackheads. the best thing to do is to use a moderate treatment.
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism