Sunday, 13 December 2009

How do I get rid of bad blackheads?

I have really bad blackheads on my nose. I've tried the strips, cleansing and even squeezing but nothing seems to work. any suggestions??


Thanks!How do I get rid of bad blackheads?
I've tried what you've tried ! I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action.


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helpsHow do I get rid of bad blackheads?
what works REALLY well for me and other people i know is boiling a pot of water then pouring it into a bowl, putting a towel over your head with your face right above the bowl and sitting there and breathing deeply for 10-15 minutes.after youre done take the tip of your fingernails and scrape off the blackheads.they come right out of your pores since all the steam loosened them up.its cool to see all the blackheads come off.i haaaaate blackheads.so annoying and stubborn.but ya that works for me! =]
Hot compress


repeat


push the nose gently upwards


use an acne wash to wash face


Toner (Witch hazel) it balances the face and closes pores.


Do this once a month.


(the acne or face wash and toner twice a day)
Fresh mint juice is a very effective remedy for blackheads. Apply this fresh mint juice on the face every night for the treatment of blackheads. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism