Sunday, 13 December 2009

How can i prevent and avoid having pimples ,blackheads,whiteheads?

Always clean your face, dont touch it with dirty hands. Also +1 with the AcneFree, im using it right now and it does wonders!How can i prevent and avoid having pimples ,blackheads,whiteheads?
I recommend using a tea tree soap bar twice a day. Then after apply Tea Tree Oil. It is natural and the oil is an antiseptic so it kills germs on your skin. It doesn’t dry out my face or clog pores. I have been using it for a few months and my skin is 100% different. Make sure you use it everyday. You will see results in a week. You can buy it at health stores and one brand I use is “Thursday Plantation”. It is about 15$. I highly recommend this practice. It really works and is good for your skin! :) Good luckHow can i prevent and avoid having pimples ,blackheads,whiteheads?
Focus on food for healthy skin.
drink nothing but WATER and use this product from Walmart called Acne-free. It comes in an Orange bottle for $30.00 and it Really works!





It helped to control my breakouts. %26lt;3
clearasil is quite good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism