Friday, 11 December 2009

How do you prevent blackheads?

do i have to eat healthier or something? btw im 14How do you prevent blackheads?
If you wear makeup then make sure you remove your makeup before you wash your face with cleanser every night and try not to touch your face.Make sure to wash your face every night and in the morning if you have oily skin then wash your face again with the cleanser but if you don't have oily skin then just splash your face with cold water.





I have really healthy looking skin and I get comments all the time but my skin actually wasn't perfect because I had black heads all over my nose and on my chin , so I started to use a daily scrub every other day and the second time all my black heads disappeared and I was so happy.How do you prevent blackheads?
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
wash your face when you sweat or go out all day.


stick with a good face washing routine.


try neutrogena or pro-active :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism