Friday, 11 December 2009

How will I prevent blackheads on my face?

I always have lots of blackheads on my fce. no matter how i tried to get them out, they continue to reappear. i used to go to a spa and have a facial treatment but it doen't work. i still have losts of blackheads..How will I prevent blackheads on my face?
Quit your job at the ink factory.How will I prevent blackheads on my face?
Exfoliate your face at least once a week and use nose/face strips like Biore Facial Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (RRP 拢7.99) at least twice a week.





I hope this helps!
buy an exfoliating scrub and use it 2-3 times a week (i buy St. Ives Apricot Scrub). on the days that you don't use the scrub wash your face with a cream-based soap (I use Avon's Anew daily cleanser). make sure to wash your face every morning and every night!
use medicine and drink lots of water
did you use proactiv. my mom's blackheads are all gone because of that stuff
Wash your face often in warm water with a mild soap. Avoid applying make up at this time. Also watch your diet, no junk food and no sweets.
Hi Anne, black heads, like pimples can be difficult to stop. There are numerous facial treatments out there that can be bought over the counter but being a sceptic, i don't believe they are all that good.





My advice to you is to see your Doctor and explain how you feel about this and ask for a referal to a dermatologist to ascertain the best possible medical treatment for this condition.
Wash, Wash, Wash.
try to not eat so many sugary foods. that will help.
Ever try to steam your face to open up the pores and cleaning it with a good astringent! don't put any greasy creams on or heavy make up!
don`t eat greasy foods
try proactiv...it works wonders
Dont excrete oil from your face......but you cant, so you have to deal with it.
It's inevitable, blackheads totally suck. I use the face scrubs and I still have them, the best thing to do is buy one of those metal blackhead removers get rid of as many as you can and continue to wash your face regularly.
gotta bed earlier!
Try St. Ives Blackhead and Blemish facial scrub. It works for me, and I have serious problem skin. Use an oil free moisturizer afterwards, to prevent your skin from drying out. When your skin dries out, it creates a lot of oil to overcompensate, which clogs pores and creates blackheads. If that doesn't work, try sensitive skin, unscented dove soap.
by washing your face, your pores are clogged with oil and dirt, cleanse, tone and moisturize,
Make sure you wash your make-up off EVERY night before heading to bed (use an exfoliating wash). Wash your face in the morning. Wear minimal make-up when you do wear it.





Your pores may be collecting a lot of stuff because they're large. There are many pore minimizer creams you can buy over-the-counter. Try one of those.





If all else fails you may have to see a dermatologist.
umm try oxy.
idk
drink sh.it load of water and it will gone over time
Date only white guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism