Sunday, 13 December 2009

I have a lot of blackheads around my nose, how do i get rid of them and prevent them from coming back?

Always make sure to exfoliate so you get rid of all the dead skin cells that could clog your pores. Wash your skin with warm water so your pores can open up a bit and when you're done cleansing I would recommend using a good toner for your skin type (oily, normal, sensitive, etc.) In my experience, toners with alcohol can be a little harsh, but witchhazel is a great alternative because it's a mild disinfectant and skin conditioner. Also, a moisturizer with salicyclic acid might help. Avoid touching your face too, because our fingers are full of oils and bacteria that can cause breakouts. Good luck!





P.s. This is a weird suggestion, but sometimes if I'm having a hormonal breakout, whatever, I apply a little Bactine to the problem areas on my face after cleansing. My friend thought I was crazy when I told her to do this (she has problem skin), but it honestly works great on blemishes, even overnight.I have a lot of blackheads around my nose, how do i get rid of them and prevent them from coming back?
There is a lot of different over the counter medications for acne and blackheads. From my experience, proactive has worked really well, but it's really price, also Oxy cleansing pads (the ones in the black container) there is a medication for acne problems thas a foam that you can get from your doctor that works wonders, but it's much less expensive and pretty much equally effective to use stuff from the drugstore, but every product works different on everyone, what works on me may not work with your skin, however one product I know for sure that works for black heads is those strips that look like bandages (Biore cleansing strips),whatever you do after using ANY kind of acne treatment make sure to apply moisterizer with atleast spf15 over it, and make sure to always apply moisturizer no matter how oily your skin is, depriving your skin of moisture strips down the skin and clogs pores even more. Also always drink plenty of fluids, a hydrated body always shows more radiant skin.I have a lot of blackheads around my nose, how do i get rid of them and prevent them from coming back?
I agree with Valerie G about Proactive since i have tried it before...but it is kinda pricey, Why dont you go for the generic of Proactive, Yes there is a generic...Try asking about it in your local drug store or something. Or you can also Try Clearasil or Cetaphil....both are very effective, affordable and very gentle on all skin types.
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
  • hair lyrics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism