Friday, 11 December 2009

Blackheads!! How can I get rid of and prevent them?

In the past few months my face has become covered with blackheads and I'm not sure why. They're mostly on my cheeks, but there are some between my eyebrows too. They're making me insane. I've never had problems with my skin before, I just started having problems around when I turned 18.





I've tried exfoliating, steaming my face, different cleansers, blackhead extracting tools, everything. Nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any other suggestions how I can get rid of them and prevent them in the future?Blackheads!! How can I get rid of and prevent them?
Regular facials will help a little bit, as will regularly cleansing your face (2x/day). Try using a product like Murad, created by a dermatologist... they have an awesome anti-acne line and some great products for people with combinations skin.





You could also try getting on birth control pills. It regulates your hormones and your skin may clear up once you have been on it for awhile.Blackheads!! How can I get rid of and prevent them?
Use Olay Self-Heating Exfoliating Cleanser every night. Burt's bees Garden Tomato Toner every morning, and Sheikesho Mask White once a week.
Benzoyl Peroxide....I promise it will work
If you've tried everything you can think of, I'd go to a dermatologist.
take accutane...
wash your face every night with neutrogena gentle face cream wash
crush and advil and add some lemon juice and then put it on the blackhead
Get a facial, if it does not work, seek professional help; your hormones could be causing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism