Sunday, 13 December 2009

Once you remove blackheads, how do you prevent them from reappearing?

The other day I used some ';blackhead removal strips'; and they worked wonderful. My only problem is that later on the next day I had blackheads in the same area where I used the strip. It wasn't as many as I had before using the strip.





I think the strips are wonderful. If there was only a way that I can prevent them from reoccurring!!! Do you have any ideas about how I can prevent them from coming back??





I once heard that hot water makes the pores open up, is that true? If so, do you think that it is possible that maybe you could use cold water directly after using a blackhead removing strip to close the pores up?





Have you ever used any blackhead removing strips? If so what kind? How often do you use them???





Does anybody ever use Coca Butter on their face, if so, what were the results?





THANKS!!!!Once you remove blackheads, how do you prevent them from reappearing?
yeah cold water closes your pores so when you wash your face in the morning use warm water and then use cool water to close up your pores, i haven't used the strips but there is an acne kinda wipe that takes off all the oils on your face and they're great to use during the day because they don't need water or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism