Friday, 11 December 2009

How do I prevent blackheads on my nose?

use an astringent with syscilic (sp?) acid.


:)


really. it will clear out what you do have in there and prevent any more.


good luck with that.How do I prevent blackheads on my nose?
have a facial from good saloon after that buy a good face wash like st.Ive or nutrogena brand and wash Ur face with it once a day.don't stream Ur face more than once a month other wise ur pores will get open..How do I prevent blackheads on my nose?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy!


I have had brown and red marks from past acne , scars and healing acne for over 10 years. I have been using the Obagi-C RX System (obagi.com). I have been using it for 3 weeks and notice a diffrence already. It is kind of expensive, but SO worth it. I have spent probably $1000 in the past buying over the counter and special ';potions'; to get rid of the marks and nothing has worked. This has been the best. It is a prescription only system, BUT you can buy them on E-Bay like I did (because you have to be licensed to sell it). It is cheaper that way. Just make sure the seller had good feedback and make sure the items are sealed! If you are serious about getting rid of the problem, this is it. Take it from someone who has struggled with it for 10 years. It is WORTH the money. Save up and get the items (there are 5 in all: cleanser (use am and pm), serum (am), exfoliating lotion(am), sunguard(am), night cream(pm)). SO worth it!


I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
biore nose strips. i luv them.
If you already have them:


-either have them professionally taken out or use a nose strip (biore)





To prevent from getting them:


-wash face with a facial wash with tea tree oil


-use an apricot scrub 3-4times a week depending on your need (i use st. ives apricot scrub)
all black heads r is pimples that have been exsposed to air.. so the best thing to do is wash your face..
3 times a week, i steam my face with boiling water. Just fill a big bowl with boiling water, then place your head over the bowl for 10 minutes. Put a towel over yourself and the bowl so that no heat can escape, and no cold air get get to you. Also every night and day i use the Clearasil pads on my face.


Both these things produce great results.


- hope i helped :) xx
wash your face w. a safe cleanser, use a quarter sized elmer's classic glue (pvc kind) let it dry (works better and cheaper than biore) tone the face, follow w. sallylic acid or benzoyl peroxide (2% each) moisturize w. a noncomodegenic lotion.





have fun
don't you watch tv? TRY WASHING YOUR FACE W/FACIAL CLEANSER? DUH....
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism